Terms & conditions
- 2 Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
- 3 Linked sites
- 4 Privacy statement
Our privacy statement, which sets out how We will use Your information (“Privacy Statement”), can be found at http://www.bloomcoll.com.au/Home/tabid/168/ctl/Privacy/Default.aspx. By using this Website, You consent to the processing described in the Privacy Statement and warrant that all data provided by You is accurate.
- 5 Prohibitions
- (a) You must not misuse this Website. You will not:
- (i) commit or encourage a criminal offense;
- (ii) transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene;
- (iii) hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users;
- (iv) infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights;
- (v) send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or
- (vi) attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose Your identity to them.
- (b) We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of this Website or to Your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Linked Sites.
The intellectual property rights in this Website and all other software and content, including but not limited to photographic images and reports (“Material”) made available to You on or through this Website, remain the property of Us or Our licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Us and its licensors. You may store, print and display the Material supplied solely for Your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the Material or copies of the Material supplied to You or which appears on this Website nor may You use any such of the Material in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- 7 Disclaimer of liability
- (a) Subject to any non-excludable consumer guarantees and other consumer protection provisions set out in the Australian Consumer Law, the Material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the Materials reliability, accuracy, completeness or is up to date.
- (b) We do not, guarantee or warrant that the Material published on the Website is compliant with any reporting requirements by any governmental department or governing legislation.
- (c) To the fullest extent permitted by law Us, We hereby expressly exclude all warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and must not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any Material posted on those sites, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- (d) This does not affect Our liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You may link to our Website, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it, but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by You. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may You create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page of the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 9 Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Us and You should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Website Owner.
- 10 Indemnity
- 11 Variation
We must have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services or any page of this Website.
- 12 Invalidity
- 13 Complaints
We operate a complaints handling procedure which We will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let Us know if You have any complaints or comments.
- 14 Governing Law